We will contact you shortly.
Stem cell therapy helps to improve men's health and restore quality of life.
Regular problems with getting or keeping an erection can be a sign of serious health problems and a risk factor for cardiovascular and neuroendocrine diseases. In such cases it is recommended to visit a doctor as soon as possible.
Roman Sulik, MD, coordinator of cell therapy programs, neurologist of the highest qualification category.
Erectile dysfunction is the inability of the body to maintain an erection sufficient for sexual intercourse. Problems with potency are more common in old age, however, sometimes young men also have this problem. Causes of erectile dysfunction can be:
● disturbance of normal blood microcirculation;● concomitant diseases (diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, etc.);● sex hormone disorders, such as testosterone;● neuroendocrine system dysfunction;● "Testosterone-producing" brain-testicular feedback disorders;● chronic stress;● nerve disorders.
GOOD CELLS specialists offer an individual treatment program. Depending on the cause of the erectile dysfunction, the patient is prescribed only intravenous administration or intravenous and local.
Stem cell types for treatment:● neural crest-derived multipotent stem cells (NC-MSCs);● mesenchymal stem cells from adipose tissue (ADSCs);● umbilical cord multipotent mesenchymal stem cells (UC-MSCs).
Cell therapy for erection improvement
This treatment is indicated for men over the age of 18 with an erectile dysfunction diagnosis.
● oncological diseases or their presence in the anamnesis for the last five years;● psychiatric disorders;● alcohol or drug addiction.
How to improve potency with cell therapy?
The treatment strategy depends on the cause of the erectile dysfunction. The positive effect of cell therapy is achieved by the secretion of growth factors and cytokines into the bloodstream in addition to the migration of these factors to the main pelvic ganglia, as well as cell differentiation.
1. In case of venous-corporal insufficiency due to their properties, umbilical cord stem cells can increase the elastic properties of the protein shell, which reduces venous dysfunction and, consequently, improves the condition of patients with erectile dysfunction.
2. In case of disturbances of a vascular link of blood supply (at a diabetes mellitus, micro-/ macroangiopathy) MSCs of adipose tissue are used. They help restore the properties of the endothelium, which improves blood flow to the corpora cavernosa and improves erection.
When peripheral nerve trunks are damaged, stem cells derived from the neural crest are used, to improve the regeneration of peripheral nerve tissues, including vegetative formations. This has a positive effect on erectile function.
3. In case of neurohemoral metabolism disorders, the neuroendocrine system disorders, cells have the ability to affect the sensitivity of receptors and, increasing the sensitivity of receptors, reduce the need for large amounts of hormone to implement a similar effect. Thus, the regulation of the feedback mechanism with the brain is regulated and the improvement of erectile function in patients is achieved.
1. Communication with a manager
Please contact our managers. It does not oblige you to anything. They will be glad to answer all your questions. At this stage, the manager will ask you to send your medical reports and the results of previous examinations so that the doctor can examine them and confirm the diagnosis. This is necessary to determine exactly how we can help you. Then you will be offered a free online consultation with a doctor or an appointment at the clinic.
2. Online/offline consultation with a doctor
During consultation with a doctor you will be able to find out all the details of the program, get a personal forecast of effectiveness. We will review all medical information you provide, as we must be confident that the treatment will be effective for you. The treatment program is developed individually.
3. Assessment of the patient's condition
The doctor will assess your readiness for cell therapy. In case of a positive assessment, depending on the doctor's recommendations, you may be prescribed your own or donor stem cells.
4. Preparation of the stem cell product
OWN CELLSIn the laboratory, specialists isolate, cultivate and test stem cells to verify their compliance with the minimum criteria for determining MSCs. Then the therapeutic dose and a quality passport are formed. Usually, the production period takes 21-28 days.
DONOR CELLSAccording to the doctor's prescription, the biotechnologist selects a ready-made sample of donor cells from our cryobank. All samples have been pre-tested for safety. In this case, the introduction of cells is possible after diagnosis and drug preparation. The production period takes 1-3 days.
5. Beginning of treatment
Any treatment course must include preliminary diagnostics, tests and examinations (spermogram, ultrasound, testicular biopsy, CT scan / MRI of the brain and other tests and screenings prescribed to you).
6. Injection of cellular product, regeneration phase
As a part of treatment program, the doctor may prescribe intravenous cell therapy and endolumbar administration of the cell drug. The number of injections will depend on the patient's condition.
7. Medical conclusion and recommendations after treatment
At the end of the course you will be given a medical conclusion, which will indicate the diagnosis, the results of all examinations (clinical, laboratory and instrumental), methods of treatment and recommendations. Your doctor will make recommendations to maintain and improve your condition.
8. Stay in touch
After treatment, our patients must keep in touch with the clinic. In 3 and 6 month after treatment, our manager will contact you and offer to fill in a questionnaire, if necessary, talk to your doctor about the treatment results. Throughout the program, you will be in touch with a personal manager who will ensure easy communication between you and the doctor to monitor the dynamics of treatment.