We will contact you shortly.
Body recovery after coronavirus
Coronavirus exhausts the body. As a result, the lungs and the immune system are affected. Stem cells will accelerate tissue regeneration and recovery of the body as a whole.
If you feel a significant decrease in efficiency, constant pain, and exhaustion after suffering from a coronavirus, see a doctor. This is a real threat to your health.
Roman Sulik, MD, coordinator of cell therapy programs, neurologist of the highest qualification category, and Candidate of Medical Sciences.
The coronavirus pandemic left no one indifferent. Temporary disability, general exhaustion, structural changes in lung tissue, damage to the nervous system — those are the possible complications of coronavirus. The body is forced to adapt to these complications, and in the absence of the body's potential for rapid rehabilitation, some consequences will remain for life.
The world's scientific community has come together not only for the vaccine but also for effective recovery methods after COVID-19. One of the proven methods is the use of stem cells. Examples are given at the bottom of the page. Biotechnologists at GOOD CELLS confirm that the use of mesenchymal stem cells from adipose tissue (MSCs of adipose tissue) helps restore the immune system. The use of stem cells derived from the neural crest (NC-SC from the hair follicle) eliminates the damage to the nervous system.
Stem cell therapy using mesenchymal stem cells from adipose tissue (MSCs of adipose tissue) promotes tissue regeneration, better functioning of internal organs and systems, thereby restoring beauty, strength, and energy.
For whom is cell therapy?
This treatment is indicated for patients who had moderate to severe coronavirus disease.
● cancer, or its history in the last 5 years;● pregnancy;● psychiatric disorders;● alcohol and drug addiction.
How does cell therapy affect the body?
The use of mesenchymal stem cells has a positive effect on the condition of patients who had COVID-19, and helps recover faster. The biological justification for the use of MSCs in therapy for the rehabilitation of patients after COVID-19 is based on the following properties of stem cells:
● immunomodulatory properties: MSCs can suppress an overly activated immune system. This is essential in severe and critical cases of coronavirus infection when acute respiratory distress syndrome develops due to the uncontrolled release of inflammatory cytokines;● anti-apoptotic properties: MSCs can protect the epithelial cells of the lungs and other organs from death, as they secrete several growth factors. By the way, the anti-apoptotic effect of MSCs has been proven in cardiac ischemia and nervous and pulmonary disorders. Moreover, keratinocyte growth factor (KGF) and hepatocyte growth factor (HGF) secreted from MSCs protect alveolar epithelial cells from apoptosis. In hypoxia-related apoptosis, MSCs induced the expression of many factors, such as vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), HGF, and TGF-β1, which may reverse endothelial cell apoptosis. Other factors are also involved in the anti-apoptotic effect of MSCs, including insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) and IL-6;● regenerative potential of MSCs. Respiratory diseases require the elimination of the virus, the restoration of damaged tissues, and lung tissue recovery. GRDS is characterized by the destruction of the alveolar-capillary membrane barrier, edema, hyperplasia, and pneumocystis with inflammatory cell infiltration. The beneficial effect of MSCs on GRDS models and in clinical trials has been shown previously. MSCs secrete soluble factors such as angiopoietin-1 (ANGPT1), epidermal growth factor (EGF), epidermal growth factor, PGE2, HGF, VEGFA, KGF, and interleukin-10 (IL-10), which can promote epithelial and endothelial regeneration. They increase alveolar fluid clearance, regulate the permeability of the epithelium and endothelium of the lungs, and reduce inflammation in patients with affected lungs.
Keratinocyte growth factor and hepatocyte growth factor secreted by MSCs have shown positive effects on emphysema and pulmonary fibrosis in a model of acute lung injury (ALI).
1. Elderly patients or patients with chronic diseases (diabetes, asthma, cardiovascular diseases) with suspected SARS-CoV-2 infection.
Preventive use of MSCs when SARS-CoV-2 infection is suspected. In such patients, the regenerative potential of the body is significantly reduced, and the immune system is weakened, so in case of infection, complications may occur in the form of acute respiratory distress syndrome, pulmonary fibrosis, and multiple damages to organs and tissues. Therefore, the use of MSCs as a preventive therapy will help activate the body's internal potential to fight infection.
2. Young patients in serious and critical condition.
3. Elderly patients in serious and critical condition.
4. Patients with the so-called long COVID-19.
Patients who have relapsed to a coronavirus infection but have complex post-infectious symptoms. A postpartum syndrome is characterized by persistent symptoms such as shortness of breath, fatigue, irregular heartbeat, gastrointestinal problems, muscle and joint pain. Some patients develop irreversible cardiovascular and respiratory diseases. Between 60% and 80% of patients with COVID-19 experience symptoms of varying severity.
Contact our managers with no obligations on your side. At this step, we gather your medical information and confirm the diagnosis. After that, we'll arrange a free online or offline consultation with a doctor.
Online/offline consultation with a doctor
A personal consultation with a doctor is an excellent opportunity for you to find out all details of the program and get an individual prognosis. All the medical information you provide will be carefully reviewed so that you get the most effective treatment. The procedures take place in our clinical institutions in Kyiv, Ukraine. The course of the treatment is developed individually and lasts between 1 and 7 days.
The doctor assesses your readiness for cell therapy. If the assessment is positive, biological materials are taken. Depending on your doctor's recommendations, you may be prescribed your own* or donor stem cell.
*If you are prescribed the treatment with your own cells, you will have an ear punch biopsy performed under anesthesia in an operating room. The procedure lasts for 15 minutes. The punch depth is up to 4 mm, and the diameter is up to 3 mm.
Preparation of the stem cell product
OWN CELLSAfter the biomaterials are collected, our team of biotechnologists will prepare a therapeutic dose of stem cells. In our laboratory, we will select stem cells from your sample, grow the required number of cells, test them, then create a stem cell product for your treatment. Usually, the production takes up to 21 days.
DONOR CELLSAccording to the doctor's prescription, the biotechnologist will select a ready-made and pre-tested sample of donor cells from our cryobank in the required quantity. In this case, cell injection can happen immediately after diagnosis and drug preparation.
Start of the treatment
Any course of treatment has to include preliminary diagnosis, analysis, and examination (ultrasound of the thyroid gland, ultrasound of the pelvis, abdominal ultrasound, ECG, diagnosis of affected target organs, and all the tests and screenings prescribed to you).
Based on the diagnostic results, the doctor will prescribe metabolic therapy to improve the functioning of the affected tissues, also will prepare you for cell therapy.
Injection of the cellular product, the regeneration phase
Intravenous injection is usually prescribed. The number of injections will depend on the degree of morbidity: usually from 1 to 3 injections.
Medical assessment report
At the end of the course, you will be provided with a medical assessment report, including the diagnosis, the examination results (clinical and laboratory, and instrumental), methods of treatment, and recommendations. Your doctor will examine you, perform an analysis, and provide recommendations for maintaining and improving your condition. Your personal manager will stay in touch with you to monitor the implementation of the doctor's advice, record the positive dynamics, and coordinate your recovery.